The only thing better than one pajama day at school...is two pajama days at school.
Yeah, that's what happens when you take the word of a five year old who heard it was happening from the teacher last week who was sick this week. And who asked the substitute if they could still wear pajamas to school anyway and was answered "sure" only to spread that little tidbit of info like wildfire through the class. But only half of the class. Which lead to multiple phone calls from multiple mothers asking me to verify if it was in fact pajama day which of course to the best of my limited knowledge it was. And so half the class was wearing pajamas to school on the unauthorized pajama day and the other half of the class was crying but now it's okay because TOMORROW everyone gets to wear pajamas.
I think.
I should probably get a more reliable source of information. But if she is one day writing for the National Inquirer, you'll know where it all began.
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


4 comments:
That is so cute when out little ones can out smart us.
That is too dang funny!! I think she got a great deal out of it~2 days to wear her PJ's sounds good to me! ;)
Oh that is too funny!!
She made out on this one!!
That's so funny!! I love it!
Post a Comment