Not that he had a choice really. I mean I have a huge honkin' mom-mobile but it doesn't seat that many. And by
Go where? To Jingle Jam 2008!
David
Colbie Calliat- boooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggg zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Gavin DeGraw- rocked the freakin' house, my new musical crush and he just so happens to have the most awesome concert T-shirt I've ever seen.
Rhianna- the girl can sing but she can also work on her showmanship. Let me wrap up her dance routine for you :bend down, stand up, bang the head, raise the fist, bend backwards. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
Chris Brown- dude, AWESOME! You couldn't even see his feet, they were flying so fast. He might want to show his girlfriend some moves.
Special guest host Nick Lachey called out the Dallas Cowboys, I'm not thinking that was a personal shot at his ex-wife at all. And the football reference was probably all Steven was excited about seeing as how he recognized two maybe three songs the whole night.
But he endured the screaming, the squealing, the dancing, and the giggles. All in the name of love. For me, for them. He's a good man. And I owe him big time. Especially after being thrown up on.
Note to self: Emma should not overeat on cookies, popcorn, french fries and nachos just because she's bored. The consequences are not pretty. And lead to 12 people trying to inconspicuously leave the arena pretending they have no idea what's all over the carpet. Dang, we were thisclose to the parking garage.


9 comments:
What does it say about me that I only knew who Rhianna, Nick Lachey, and Clay Aiken were? Yay for S putting up with the girls.
So who won?
Wow...daddy was a good trooper!
Wow! That sounds like quite the concert. I would have liked to go. But dragging Todd would have been another story. You DO have a good hubby. :)
I'm with Holly, I only know 3 of those names. I feel old. Wow.
He sure is a special daddy to put up with all that girly-ness!
Fun! Well, minus the puke part.
Yep, that's a sacrifice for a man. Good for you all!
And I think David A. IS like Clay Aiken in that way. All the poor girls! ;)
Wow!!! Sounds like fun in a very pubescent kind of way!!
I hope he is not going the way of Clay Aiken.. bahahahaha..
I love your recap of RhiRhi..bahahaha
Sounds like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment