I'm a little confused when it comes to the whole party favor etiquette thing. I thought that getting whatever ceramic creation the girls painted at Emma's party should be good enough, but those wouldn't be ready until the next week. And I didn't want to be the mom, or her the child, who God forbid, did not provide a proper party favor. But I sure as heck wasn't going to provide the standard bag of
junk bubbles, candy, and necklace.
So Steven and I went to Hobby Lobby and I found plain white aprons. He was ready to go, because he really hates Hobby Lobby, says it smells funny, but I told him I wanted to look at the iron-on patches. To which he replied, in front of several other patrons, "Well that would mean you would actually have to iron right?"

We also ended up with a new accent table. Because I
am a really good actress get my feelings hurt easily.
Some pics from Emma's party, she had a super fun time!
10 comments:
Ha, Ha--Love Steven's remark! Aprons look awesome girl!
That is so creative! I'll have to keep this in mind in the years to come.
I asked for a fancy little apron for Christmas. I love them!
I wanted to look at those pictures so freaking bad....but themusic is so painful to listen to I wanna claw my eyes out.
No, no drama here.
I love the apron idea! So cute!! She is such a darling!!
I'm totally impressed with your skills - and getting Steven into HL? That is a serious feat. Teach me your ways. Also? This weather SUCKETH. It's sleeting like mad right now.
I am so diggin' those aprons! Absolutely darling!!!! Such a great idea!
N actually enjoys HL ;-)
You're such a cool mommy!
aww what great photos! Way to go on those aprons; they look professional.... I don't iron, either. What's an iron?
Yah..I am another with what is an iron.. :)
Great pics!!!!!!
I love the idea of a craft apron as a party favor. You're so clever. :)
Cute Pics! Love the aprons! Great idea!!
Post a Comment