FOREVER!!
Well at least since the first day of kindergarten. What is it? For Emma to lose a tooth.
And now two years later, she is finally no longer "the only second grader in the whole school who hasn't lost a tooth". And thank God for that because I was getting a little tired of hearing it every day.
Of course now the tooth fairy comes to visit and the discussion of what a tooth goes for in our nice suburban neighborhood was quite interesting. I can guarantee that it will not be the 100 dollars that little Joe got. Or even the 20 bucks little Suzie received.
We are, after all, in a recession. And the tooth fairy plans on using common "cents".


3 comments:
Yay for the first lost tooth! Always an exciting time. And I applaud the Tooth Fairy for not going overboard on the reward money. In our house, a "good" tooth is worth a dollar, and a cavity tooth (which we haven't had yet) is 50¢. Sometimes, though, the TF has only had $5 in her wallet and has had to give that... and a pack of gum, of course. ;)
I was also surprised to hear what the tooth fairy was leaving these days. One friend even gets a new Webkinz from the tooth fairy!
Congrats to Emma!
LOVE it, so glad she finally lost one! ;) Ben has his first loose tooth ;)
Post a Comment