Friday, September 11, 2009

With all my free time...

I should be doing things like this:



I mean, it's not like I do anything else except walk around aimlessly muttering to myself that the house is too quiet. I've been waiting to be alone for 14 years and now that I finally am, it's driving me batty.

So obviously I should be arranging stuffed animals on flying carpet rides when I make my girls' beds:



Except I don't make their beds. Because I believe it's important for them to learn life skills. Plus it cuts into my Alchemy time. So I don't clean their rooms. And I don't hang up their towels. Or make them into one sassy Kindergartner's favorite animal:



But maybe if I did...she'd actually give me a hug and kiss goodbye each morning before she walked into the school instead of being a "big kid". And if I got that kiss, maybe I wouldn't be so dang mopey all the time.

Best get to googling Towel Origami...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry-towel origami?

You are going batty. Why don't you try your hand at Julia Childs Roasted Chicken or something. Take will take you all day. Or at least thats what the recipe says. I'll let you know Wednesday if it really does take that much time.

Kim said...

Dang..and here I thought serving warm chocolate chip cookies to my son were awesome ..

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.