You know, I do my part for the Earth. I could probably be doing a lot more, but I do what I can. I take my paper to recycle at the school, I turn off the water when I'm brushing my teeth, I flip off the switches. And a few other little things, it's not much, but every bit counts. If they offered curbside recycling, I would be all over it! Thing is, I know there is more that I can do and I will. But...
PETA wants to tell me that global warming can be curbed if I go vegetarian. Really? Maybe so, but I'm thinking there are several more ways to address this issue. I'm on board with the whole no fur thing. The mistreatment of animals in circuses and such. The save the dolphins while fishing for tuna. There is a lot about PETA that I like. But...
You go messing with my steak and bacon. I've got real issues with that. Obviously I'm no activist but I am more than happy to contribute and do my part for causes that help the environment and save our furry friends, however, I am not giving up my ribeyes. No matter how much cows fart.
It's like I always say, "If God didn't want me to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat."
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
5 months ago


10 comments:
I am with you. God really DID put it here for us to eat... It's in the Bible. I promise. lol Either eat or sacrifice... I think I'd rather eat. ;)
The commercial that was banned from the superbowl was nuts...I mean, seriously - I cannot imagine Jack and Julia watching that and thinking anything about COW.
And to think I was in PETA in college - their ad department must have previous experience from Victoria's Secret runway shows...
I was a vegetarian for 6 months- just to see if I could do it. I did it and no- it was not worth it.
First of all, that quote is hilarious.
I've been told to read the book, "Food Matters" and all will be clear. It's sitting on my night table but unfortunately I don't really read books.
LOVE that!!! Too true too true!! ;)
PETA can go overboard. Having said that, I try to go vege a couple of times a week.
I do the same things you do and feel as if I do my part. Probably, as you said, not as much as I could. But I do make an effort.
But I will NOT give up meat. Ever.
Broccoli makes me fart, so I think that I balance it out by eating cows and not as much broccoli.
KEEP BELIEVING
I think PETA doesn't know how to NOT do extreme. It's ridiculous. No furs and all that stuff, great.
But not eating meat? What did they say, all the methane from cow farts is causing global warming?
And, really, I don't even believe in global warming.
Preach on, Sister!
I'm also about to go nuts unless I can get my hands on some untainted peanut butter!
Post a Comment