It really baffles me how when my girls were just itty bitty toddlers, nothing would give them greater joy than flushing the toilet a million and one times a day. And now that going potty is a necessity and not a novelty, is work and not fun, the whole concept of actually flushing your business
(as opposed to keys and toys) is just not required. So now
I flush a million and one times a day.
Maybe it's kinda like how I don't drink beer anymore. I obviously did it way too many times in
high school college and now want nothing to do with it. I've moved on to bigger
tequila and better
wine things.
Maybe they used up all their flushes before they were three. Yet, I'm still waiting for them to start cleaning the bathrooms. Bigger and better girls, bigger and better.
13 comments:
Oh, they are so old enough to flush the toilet!
And, clean it, too!
Haha! That is too funny. I can't stop Ben from flushing the toilet but I have to remind Tommy and Joey 800 times. I guess the novelty has worn off for them too. ;)
You forgot margaritas. How could you? Also: did you get the DVD?
Why do they do that? yuck! haha.
If you figure out how to stop this from happening, please share!
We were pretty bad about this too when we were younger. It takes SO much time to flush doesn't it? Haha!
Yeah, just imagine if they were boys. You'd be flushing the toilet, cleaning the toilet, and mopping AROUND the toilet.
We have the same problems in our house as well. AND if they are not flushing the toilet, do you think that they are taking the time to wash their hands? NOT!!
WHAT? You mean this phenomenon is not limited to boys???
KEEP BELIEVING
Yes, like it's SOOO much more work to flush afterwards. I think my mom said I went through this phase once. Gross.
You know... I never thought about that before. Quite ironic.
Maybe they are proud of their work and just want a little praise.
My proudest moments have been when my older daughter actually replaces the toilet paper roll!
Post a Comment