Thursday, August 13, 2009

And then we'll head north

I'm just gonna show you the rest of the pics from Virginia now. You see I was going to do a post a day with some witty stories about all that we did. But I'm running low on time. I mean we're almost back to school and crazy/busy with all that entails. Like buying new duds, and meeting teachers and the hell that is getting textbooks and lockers.

So I'm wrapping up Virginia now, so I can get to the rest. Because did I mention, the trip was 3 weeks long? And I still have stories about Jersey and NYC and Philly and Nationals and twins. Seriously, wrapping up this vacation could very well take me to Christmas...

But I will say this. I had a FABULOUS time with my mom!! And seeing her makes me miss her even more. And I no longer think that moving away because "Texas was too hot" is a valid excuse. I have A/C, come back! ;-)


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great slideshow! So glad you had a great trip filled with awesome, awesome memories! :)

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.