Monday, June 1, 2009

And that's all you need to know

What happens in Galveston, stays in Galveston.

And you know it must have been good when we coined phrases such as "funner" and "twf" and even got asked by an older lady at dinner "where are your mothers?" And had parking lot attendants, waiters, bar managers, bouncers, DJs and songwriters eating out of the palms of our very married hands.

There might be some pictures soon. Or maybe not. I mean, I hear some of you are still bitching about anxiously awaiting photos of our Disney trip three months ago. Except I will have to wait for my girlfriends to release the blackmail photos of us classy ladies because even though I did take my camera, it sat in the bag all weekend long.

I had a wonderful, relaxing, fun weekend with some fabulous friends! It was a great little getaway and just what I needed to come down from the crazy high that is the month of May. And what I needed to refuel and vamp up for what will be a crazy/busy summer.

Even though some people scooted out entirely too early, I still love them ;-) I of course, was one of those who stayed as long as I could, taking in lunch and beverages and a little shopping on the Strand. In fact I am still giddy as can be with my Citizens shorts purchase for 50 bucks!!

I feel refreshed, rejuvenated, a little more patient and ready to take on the brats and start summer off right.

But then Kathryn decided to lift up my dress in Pei Wei and show everyone standing behind me in line my pretty panties.

Hmm, maybe I'm not quite so ready for these kids and probably should go back for just a couple more days...

3 comments:

Kris said...

It was a FABULOUS time! What a wonderful way to kick off the summer! Thanks a million!

Rachel said...

I soooo wanna be there.
:-(

xoxo

erin carlyle said...

SO SAD I missed it all! XOXO

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.