I know how you feel....and it SUCKS!
I watched my baby graduate on Wednesday also. Then, yesterday turned in all of the kindergarten paperwork. Surreal.
I am not ready for this.. my little man graduates from pre-school and we had kindergarten assessment yesterday... I am not ready..She is beautiful!!! YAHHHH
Well she looks like one proud graduate!!I cried more the day I registered Landon than the first day of school! :)Good luck..she is such a pretty girl!
What a cutie!I'm not ready for this feeling...
I CAN'T believe that!! She is just so darn adorable! (Love the dress too!!)
She looks so proud! What a cutie! I'm afraid I'm going to lose it when Jonah graduates from preschool next year in a couple of years!
My gosh! I can't believe she will be in kindergarten this fall! How sweet she looks!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
8 comments:
I know how you feel....and it SUCKS!
I watched my baby graduate on Wednesday also. Then, yesterday turned in all of the kindergarten paperwork. Surreal.
I am not ready for this.. my little man graduates from pre-school and we had kindergarten assessment yesterday... I am not ready..
She is beautiful!!! YAHHHH
Well she looks like one proud graduate!!
I cried more the day I registered Landon than the first day of school! :)
Good luck..she is such a pretty girl!
What a cutie!
I'm not ready for this feeling...
I CAN'T believe that!! She is just so darn adorable! (Love the dress too!!)
She looks so proud! What a cutie! I'm afraid I'm going to lose it when Jonah graduates from preschool next year in a couple of years!
My gosh! I can't believe she will be in kindergarten this fall! How sweet she looks!
Post a Comment