Happy Anniversary to my most awesome husband!
I could say so many witty things but I'm kinda tired from our 100 minute couples massage. And a little pumped up from watching Star Trek. And more than ready for some steak and crab. And sometime this weekend, I even get in a little shopping!
I'll share my present to him with all of you. Because he does like to say that I am not so mushy-gushy and all that jazz. I leave the "feelings" up to him. But I think this proves him wrong...
Here's a look at our life...so far. Which is, as far as I can tell, in chronological order, my organizational skills and my memory are both shot!
It's been great. And I can't wait to see what the next 10, 20, heck even 40 years bring!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago



12 comments:
So, so sweet. I loved that!See, you ARE mushy! Happy 10th anniversary to you two - here's to 50 more!
That was super sweet! See, you can be romantic as long as it ties into the blog! lol
I loved seeing all the old pics!!
Happy Anniversay...heres to many many more!!
So sweet Amy!! We celebrate our 10 yr in June...see we really are sisters from different misters!!! ;) LOVE that slideshow!! I made Shane watch it with me!! ;) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Aww! We all know you have a mushy center!
Wow, I should just email this to you:
I am so delighted and happy for you two. I am more excited to be a part of all this family history! I loved seeing the pictures and remembering when and where they were taken. I love seeing Amy through the years.
I love you both. Congratulations. Now, shall we start collecting pictures for the same idea for Tony next year? God knows I will need you help!
LOVE the tribute video!! Hope Y'all had a very happy anniversary!!
What a great slide show. And, it's fun to see the changes over the last decade!
Very, very happy anniversary to you guys!
So sweet Amy! Happy Anniversary!
BEAUTIFUL!
Wow. That was truly inspiring. What a cool journey! Thanks for sharing.
looks like a great life together so far!
happy anniversary!
Great slide show!!! miss all of you!
Post a Comment