Saturday, March 28, 2009

Scam Artists

Dear Disney,

Wow, what an operation you people run. You see while I was experiencing the magic of Disney and wanting memories captured of all SIX OF US, I took full advantage of your photo pass system. I happily whipped out that little card every time I saw one of your official photographers so that we could get some "magical" shots of the WHOLE family. And I do admit, there are some good ones.

But as I sit here trying to edit photos to put together one of those "oh so fun slideshows that I love to do" to show my friends and family our trip, I can't include any of yours. Because you are crafty and won't let me right click and save. Oh no, you want me to download a single photo for the whopping price of 14.95!! Seriously? Did I not give Disney enough money while I was there? Oh but of course, I can save oodles of money if I just order the photo CD for upwards of 100 bucks.

Sure I could just email the share link, but that's not what I want to do. I want a slideshow damnit!! Of all photos taken during our week. So you've got me this time. I'm going to order your CD. And everyone is going to have to wait a little longer to see pictures of our trip. And if they get pissy about it, I'm going to send them your way.

But now I don't feel the least bit guilty about figuring out how to manipulate your fast pass system. About how we rode Space Mountain 4 times in a row while your park was at full capacity. In fact I might actually sell that little secret to help fund the cost of your photo CD.

And next time I visit, I'm bringing a tripod.

Your still adoring-can't wait to get back there-even though you are screwing me fan,
Amy

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Amen sista..we got screwed too! i guess I should have been a good friend and warned you about that! lol
Cant wait to see the pics though!
I think your own tripod sounds like a great idea!!

erin carlyle said...

This sucker spent the $100 and bought the CD. I know, I know...I'm a loser! Your post made me laugh!!!! MISS YOU THIS WEEKEND! XOXOXO

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I'm taking good notes if we ever go.

Could you control+c to copy them?

Know what I did? I did a print screen of the entire monitor after making the picture as big as possible and pasted into photoshop...worked pretty well....just saying...

jessica said...

yeah, i agree! screen capture :)

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.