So I thought that I would butter her up with a good time before we trekked on in there. We went to her "most favoritest restaurant in the whole wide world that isn't Pei Wei" and picked up some noodles and a pizza to go for our picnic lunch.
As we drove down Post Oak Blvd in the momobile, past the Hermes Paris and the Chanel stores, in the midst of BMWs, Mercedes, and a plethora of foreign cars that could quite possibly cost more than my house, all eyes were on us at every stop light. Because we are fabulous? No because we were crazy dancing. You just can't not shake when Imagination Movers' Shakeable You comes on. Try it, it's dang near impossible.
We pulled up to the Transco water wall. (It will forever be Transco, just like it's always the Summit. You native Houstonians know what I'm talking about.)

Kathryn was in awe. And I was too. Of her. Of moments when I get to see just how thrilled and happy she is with the little things in life. I have a lot of experiences with my girls on a grand scale, but to know that a picnic blanket, two hours in the sun, and goofing off with mom is just as fun, that's kinda cool. And pure joy?

Priceless.
You know what else is priceless? Letting your daughter play amongst Juicy Couture dresses that start at no less than 100 dollars and having a saleswoman come up and tell you how absolutely adorable her outfit is.
And you know it only cost you 11 bucks at Old Navy. :-)


13 comments:
Sounds like a fabulous day! Great Pics!
That is awesome!! She does look darling and that sounds like such a wonderful day. Good for you, mom.
Oh, sounds like so much fun. And, I was just talking about the Transco water wall the other day, and somebody corrected me.
And, the Dome and the Summit....can't call them anything else!
I love my future daughter-in-law!!
Dome, Transco, Summit...I feel the same about Houston Live Stock Show & Rodeo when they started calling it Rodeo Houston!! lol
What a great day!!!
That water wall is cool!
And she rocked the Old Navy.
It'll always be the Transco. I don't even know the other name honestly. How sad is that?!
Sounds like a great day to me! And I think it's funny we both call our kids Krazy K. Haha!
I finished your book and will give it back to you when I see you again.
That post was totally heartwarming, mama! Makes me want to have more one on one days with my little ones. She's a doll!
Love your post, and I love that picture of Krazy K by the water wall. Sounds like you guys had a blast! That dress is so cute - and it IS the one I was talking about that I bought for my girls. We'll have to get them all to wear it at the same time!
Sounds like a great day! At my house we call precocious, "spirited!"
ok, first of all i saw that dress she is wearing at old navy and i LOVE it. SOO cute. And yes, it is Transco and it always will be :)
Love it! So glad Krazy K got some quality mommy time.
Awwwww....sounds like a wonderful day! She is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment