I've been watching them for the past hour or so, running aimlessly around the cul de sac, stopping every so often to look longingly at the sky, for absolutely nothing to fall from it.
They couldn't even take advantage of the fact that school was cancelled and say, sleep in. Because they had to wake up bright and early to rush to the window to see the ground covered with...dead grass.
The trampoline covered in ice. That was the highlight. And they've had a few cups of hot chocolate. And now they're bored. Already. Maybe it's a good thing we didn't get any bit of that blizzard. Could you imagine if we had to be housebound for more thanan hour a day?
Bright side of it all is I now know what I want to be when I grow up. A weatherman. Apparently all you need for that job is to not know what you're talking about and to disappoint children.
I think I'm highly qualified.
They couldn't even take advantage of the fact that school was cancelled and say, sleep in. Because they had to wake up bright and early to rush to the window to see the ground covered with...dead grass.
The trampoline covered in ice. That was the highlight. And they've had a few cups of hot chocolate. And now they're bored. Already. Maybe it's a good thing we didn't get any bit of that blizzard. Could you imagine if we had to be housebound for more than
Bright side of it all is I now know what I want to be when I grow up. A weatherman. Apparently all you need for that job is to not know what you're talking about and to disappoint children.
I think I'm highly qualified.


No comments:
Post a Comment