Kathryn was obviously absent that day when they explain to young children, that when you get sick, you need to lounge around, sleep and do nothing. Not climb chandeliers, curtains and bookcases. Not force your mother to do monstrous amounts of crafts and play endless hours on the Wii. Not keep her running all day and exhausting her to no end, only to climb in her bed at 5am and declare that you want breakfast.
She had everyone in the doctor's office in stitches. Laughing and cracking jokes and just her all around cuteness magnified times a billion all while running a 103.3 fever. While the majority of the human race (and most definitely her parents and sisters) would feel like they were on their deathbed, not Kat. She was continually jumping on and off the examining table and playing catch with the nurse (not sure how her teddy bear felt about being the object tossed about).
Obviously the doctor could see I was kinda done with it. Especially when I requested she prescribe a sleeping pill to go along with the amoxicillin. It was a negative. Apparently she is a very responsible physician. Well except that when Kat requested that we go to a local bakery for lunch and I told her no way, we were going home because it would not be right of us to spread her sick germs around to everyone and then the doctor whispered to me Why not, everyone else does it and then I had her all figured out.
She wanted us to go out and share strep and make sure that her family vacation to Disney this summer is the most fabulous one that money can buy.
Well no go...it's tough enough getting an appointment as it is.
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


1 comment:
Do you guys see Dr. Taylor? I love her!
Post a Comment