Last year, I let the brats guilt me into our traditional Valentines dinner at IHOP. No matter that I was feeling like crap. They didn't care and they forced me to take them to eat pancakes. This year...not so much.
Funny that I am sick...again...on this day. But it's not only me. Kat has strep and Alli has flu. And I perhaps have both. And so no bacon and eggs tonight. That's okay. I got cookies. My husband finally picked up on the fact that I really am not a flowers kind of girl. They die. So he set out a plate of heart shaped cookies for me, which he claimed to bake, along with a humorous card and that was that. I called him out though and said if he had baked those cookies then it was time to quit his day job and give Buddy some competition. He quickly confessed.
The girls got chocolate and he got M&Ms. And that is the extent of what we did on this ridiculous holiday. Oh wait...I drove thru Chick Fil-a AND McDonalds so that everyone could have their favorite fast food. Plus it's high time we got some preservatives back in our systems to combat all this illness.
What I'll do for love...
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well! :( I hope everyone gets healthy quickly!
You must of brought it to San Antonio, cuz we all have that nasty flu too.....
ESH!
Post a Comment