I do have a million and one things that I should be doing before the girls are out of school in just a few short days. But instead, I've decided to do nothing productive whatsoever.
And so as I'm waiting for a girlfriend to call me back about lunch, instead of folding clothes...I made a movie. It's Oscar material. Really.
And it's totally Vader's fault. I mean he forced me to be bad, to goof off, to stray from the path of domesticity.
Huh. But maybe then, I have been good. The girls are gonna flip when they see it, being the Star Wars nuts that they are. Perhaps the force is with me after all.
Cookies I will bake later to right the wrong of cleaning not the house.
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! I HAVE to do that for my 5-year-old!!! He would LOOOOOOOVE it! Thanks for the idea. See? You weren't being unproductive! You made a cute video & gave me a good idea! Thanks! (Did I overdo it with the exclamation marks?)
Post a Comment