
Okay...maybe it's not that obvious. Maybe you had to be there in person. And if you had been there, you'd been laughing your butt off. And teasing Steven unmercifully.
Because finally, we have a daughter that is actually taking to this whole baseball/softball thing. One that doesn't need to be bribed with a Barbie to make it through a game with no tears. One that kinda likes it. And he has been practicing hitting and playing catch with her everyday. And he is so excited that we have a girl that is doing something that a son would have done, something mostly associated with boys, something that he knows a whole lot about.
Except for which way the socks go on.
Stripes up the sides of the legs, hon, up the sides.


4 comments:
I love this picture. I played as a little girl. I love her hat.
But way to cute :)
Awww, keep 'em like that! They're cuter that way! :)
Vasilis: "Is that Kathryn or Emma?"
Me: "Kathryn."
V: "Oh, she's a lefty?! Cool."
Belle: "Ugh, finally another lefty in this family. I was tired of it just being me, Aunt Amy and Vasilis!"
Post a Comment