Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Questions...

Why is it that the husband left for work at 4:45, yet the smoke detectors didn't start going off til 4:48?

How did the one missing shoe from Emma's everyday pair that has been missing for WEEKS magically appear in her shoe cubby this morning?

How is it possible that my dog still has hair on its body when there are mountains of it in the living room, the bedroom and the study. And we even vacuum every other day...

Why does Kathryn ask me every morning for a "hairstyle" only to mess it up in the one mile between here and the school?

Why did Alli tell Abby that she needs to go to the doctor, but not me? Has she still not forgiven me?

Why is there a high of 91 today? It's October dang it!

Why did I go and get a conscience 20 minutes before gametime? Playing fair and letting my opponent know he had players on byes, cost me the win.

Why was it necessary for me to attend a workshop last night to learn how to do 2nd grade math? I mean, I can help Alli with Geometry, no problem.

Why did I agree to do this? I enjoy torture, I guess.

But most importantly...what color should I get my toes painted today?

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I like the last one! :)

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.