Tuesday, November 21, 2006

All I need is more computer time!

Okay so my friends are doing this blogging thing. And I have heard the term used a gazillion times, but didn't really know what the hell it meant. So this is what it means!

And instead of doing the dishes waving at me from across the counter, or working on the cardboard mountain of boxes from hell, I am sitting at the computer trying to figure this out. Look up Procrastinator in the dictionary and you will see a picture of me! I am the queen of putting things off to do useless acts of whatever to occupy my time. And as if I don't play solitaire, check email, and surf numerous sites (all for new furniture right now) enough, I have added another habit to my dangerous addiction, the laptop!

So here goes my first entry. I think it will be fun, and I can't wait to figure it all out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog looks great Amy!!! Good job :)

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I am soooo excited that you are doing this too! Hopefully more will be encouraged and we can all spend even more time glued to our screens! It looks great Amy!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.